Success is Really an Inside Job.
Strategies and tactics make up for around 20% of the results. 80% of your results are actually determined by your mindset. If you have the slightest resistance to charging big money for your great work, or you’re scared to be visible online, this could be the reason you may be struggling right now.
You may be doing the Facebook Lives, the daily instagram posts, sending out emails, writing blogs, building your beautiful website… but it’s all not working. I know this can be very frustrating. I was there.
“It’s better to have hundred’s of raving fans who read ever word and want to buy from you, then thousands of random followers who like a pretty graphic on your instagram.”
Here’s some of the common mistakes I see new entrepreneurs make.
- Been ‘busy’ does not guarantee results.
- Getting lots of likes on your instagram post, does not count for actual paying clients, but rather vanity metrics. Stop chasing new followers and engage with your fans. Start building those relationships. People buy from people they like. It’s better to have hundred’s of raving fans who read ever word and want to buy from you, then thousands of random followers who like a pretty graphic on your instagram.
- Spending months on your branding is not actual income generating activity. Don’t get me wrong, your brand is a powerful asset in your business, but if you’re a start up or have no clients, this should not be your first priority.
- Copying the marketing activities of the ‘false gods’, aka Influencers / Experts & so-called Coaches who are not really successful in business, but appear to be. There are no many copy-cats, and it’s a case of the blind-leading the blind. Do your homework.
Focus on the 80% – your mindset
In this vlog, I’ll take you through an energy clearing and mindset reprogramming;
1. Release the fear of too many clients – too much business and overwhelm.
2. Fear of not enough clients to create a sustainable business – scarcity and lack
3. Fear of letting clients down – responsibility and accountability
4. Fears around taxes, team & overwhelm – getting support and getting organised
5. Jealousy of peers – competition
6. Worthiness in fulfilling your mission – your life purpose and soul plan
7. Guilt around charging money for your great work – fear of taking advantage of people, manipulation